Monday, November 15, 2010

Party Games

I am the queen of leaving things behind and then never coming back to them. However, I did promise myself that I would finish up my Halloween Party post. I think I am just going to add the pictures. I am plenty wordy usually, but most of these speak for themselves. Camille ended up being our big winner, although it was a fierce competition.





















If you have any questions, you are of course, welcome to ask. They were all Minute to Win It games.

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Those minute to win it games are insane! The pressure!

Emma Jo said...

I am seriously confused on a few of those...but it looks like fun!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Ha ha! Crazy games. Looks like a fun time.

Deanne said...

I love that I am making the exact same face as Jenaca in the soda tower photo. I also love Stephen's look of intensity. It is as if to say, "You're goin' DOWN, noodle!"