Thursday, November 21, 2019

June's 17 Year Gallery

I don't know numbers in sign language but June assures me that is a one and a seven. (Well, I figured out the one by myself.)


I was just a bit late taking June's pictures this year, but the good news is that I didn't need the post until this month, so it worked out nicely. And it was not all my fault. June is one busy girl. It is hard to catch her with a spare hour to go look beautiful and smile for the camera.

I'm trying not to be all humbug and gloomy about my kids growing up. They are my good friends. I guess it helps that they will come home for holidays and to do laundry longer than necessary. (Well, the holidays are necessary anyway.)

The adage is that a picture says a thousand words, which is nice, because it would take me a long time to write 10,000 words about June. But I could do it. There is plenty to say about her. But for today, just enjoy these photos.











We had such a fun afternoon. We got lunch after and did some shopping. June is a shopper like me. She is super helpful to have around because she has great ideas and opinions, whether you are grocery shopping or looking for jeans. In general, she is just a blast to hang out with. I'm so lucky to have her for a daughter.


1 comment:

Megan Dargan said...

Hard to believe that my granddaughter is so grown up now. She has turned out to be an amazing kid - which is nice considering all the trouble she gave you as a baby. I have high hopes for her - and indeed for all the girls.