Sunday, November 24, 2019

September Chatbook 2019

I'm just trucking right along getting these posts out. Another month checked off. This month didn't have as many random pictures attached to it, possibly  because of big things like the cruise. When you spend a week taking a ton of pictures, it is nice to take fewer when you get back.

But let's see what leftovers I found on the phones.

Any day that involves Mora is a good one. Daisy looks pretty content with her ice cream. I almost always have my ice cream in a cup, but there is something satisfying about licking a cone.


June and I went to see Charley's Aunt. It was really funny. I haven't been doing my 'dates' with the kids, so instead I get tickets to shows and take one of the girls with me each time. I love to share my love of theater with my children.


This was probably the peak of the cabbage. Once again, we never did anything with it, but it is proof that soil, water, and sun still work.


Pearl can still be found puzzling frequently. This is one of my favorite puzzles we have.


Tyler caught this sunset. Gorgeous!


This picture is not to show my somewhat dirty kitchen. Instead, notice the bowls of apples. Those came off our tree and we made a few desserts with them. I did a small batch of applesauce that was quite good, but not the kind you bottle. I should learn how to do that.


This was our toaster before.


This is our toaster now. I know I've tried to clean it before, but I've never got it looking this good. Props Tyler. All the girls thought we got a new toaster.


The Young Women did another Paint Nite with Camie Call. I didn't attend this one, so I don't have a lot of cute pictures, but I do have the finished products. I love how they each turned out.




This is Tyler when he went axe throwing. And he seems to have an exceptional farmer tan. And some muscle. :) This is when he found the awesome escape room for us next door.


Daisy asked for face paint. Robyn gave her ninja pandas. You might think the panda is a lazy creature. Think again. Haven't you seen Kung Fu Panda?


Here's a little more art from Robyn. Math is always better with a little doodling.


This is one of her bigger art class projects. They had to do a self portrait but they couldn't use their face. I think it is amazing.


These last few were taken while I was out of town. June wore my clothes every day I was gone. I mean...why not? Mom wasn't there to say no. (I don't normally say no anyway.) This shirt is very funny though. It says Super Mom, Super Wife, Super Tired. Ivory edited it with a sticky note to say Super 'single'.



The Pacanos family fed my kids again. They are so great to us. Wynn and June both have shark shirts. (I love sharks.)


And apparently the Pacanos' have awesome chickens. Check out those feathers. That is one fancy headdress.


That's it folks. Not too much from September. Guess we'll have to jump into October with both feet.

1 comment:

Megan Dargan said...

I particularly loved the pictures from "paint night" - especially the one with the little fairies. Why didn't you say which child did which? I think I saw "Charley's Aunt" once and it was very funny, but I don't remember anything about it.