Monday, November 4, 2019

Vartertag

I was going to include Father's Day with the chatbook, but that didn't seem quite fair to Tyler. He deserves a day of his own...even if only once a year.

He dressed real spiffy for church. He wore the wood tie he got at Summer Fest. I think it is the bee's knees. Look how it rolls up.



Father's Day was fairly productive I would say. Tyler likes to pick out his own presents but we still manage to find a couple things to surprise him. June and I picked up some Mango sorbet from Mora. It is so tasty and having a pint to yourself if wonderful and happens rarely around here.



The girls big gift was an hour of slave labor to work on the garage. Tyler really wanted to build shelves, so the girls went to work and put some in the garage and even on the back patio for BBQ supplies. Perfect.


The girls also spent some quality time with Dad, face painting and hand painting him. He got a cyborg hand. (At least I think that is what it is.)


And because you would never be able to guess, I'll tell you what this next one was. It is a  blue dart. Can you see it? Bum...flame...blue dart. Wow, kids. Really?


For the face the girls went for a hero theme, probably because Dad is our hero. I think he looks pretty good.



What could be better than a day to celebrate Dad? And we have such a great Dad to honor. He is the tops!

No comments: