Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another Boring Dinner

Now, I try to spice up our meals, and Tyler loves my cooking, but I have never had anyone fall asleep during dinner, until today. Robyn doesn't take naps anymore, but she is still tired in the late afternoons. If you can get her to sit still long enough, she will fall asleep. Usually this means watching a movie or riding in the car. She has long been my fussy eater and tonight chocolate pudding was only going to be rewarded to those with a clean bowl. Well the rice and beans were too much for her. She sat staring at them, and the rest of the family wandered off to do other things. I realized too late that it had gotten awfully quiet downstairs, so I came down to find this...


She was completely gone. I didn't know it was so exhausting to eat my food. Tyler thought it was really funny. We packed her up and put her in bed. Maybe she will dream about chocolate pudding.

4 comments:

Raging Stallion said...

Hilarious. Boring food, indeed.

Deanne said...

Too funny! What did you put in those beans...triptipan? She has some talent staying asleep sitting up like that!

Jodi said...

That is sooo funny! I love it! What did you do to wear her out so much????

Ker said...

OMG! Is that the funniest thing ever! She is going to laugh at those photos one day-- or you could use them as blackmail too--