Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Official

Blogging must be part of my blood, because now it has entered my dreams. Many of you may not know that I have very vivid and sometimes disturbing dreams. It is normal to me, but I think Tyler still gets a little freaked out when I tell him some of my dreams. I usually edit now for his benefit. Last night I dreamed that I came home to find pictures and love notes all over the front door. There were little arrows and cupid remarks all around. I was surprised wondering what the occasion was when I realized it was Valentine's Day...and I hadn't done ANYTHING for Tyler. I was mortified since I am usually on top of holidays, but I could only laugh and tell myself that I would do better next year. My next thought was that I should take a picture and blog it. Of course my camera was in a car that was just driving away, so I spent much of my dream trying to chase those people down, but when I woke up I laughed to myself even more. I am trying to blog in my dreams. Is that an obsession or what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no dream. I DID put flowers all around, and notes, and little cupid's arrows. All this celebration and... *sigh*... nothing in return. I've cleaned everything up, hun. I didn't know you didn't like holidays. I still love you, I'll try not to go so overboard next time. I don't want to overwhelm you.

:)

Maleen said...

Nice try, it was a different house than ours. Better luck next time.

Deanne said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in the weird dream department. Sometimes it's exhausting! I'm glad to know you are now an official hard core blogger! I can't wait to see how this next Valentine's Day turns out. I will watch for it on the blog (assuming your camera isn't being kidnapped).

Anonymous said...

I just read this blog and Tyler's comment to Mark....he said "What are we going to do with these Caziers?" LOL!!! Oh yeah, Ivory's dress is right next to our front door to mail to you...I keep reminding Mark that we need to get it in the mail to you - it probably won't fit her anymore once we finally do get it mailed.

Maleen said...

No problem, maybe you should keep it. With three girls we usually don't have a shortage of dresses.