Friday, December 19, 2008

Tid-bits

In no particular order:

Robyn
She had her preschool Christmas program this week. She did such a good job and she knew every song. She exchanged gifts with her teacher at the end. I think she truly loves Miss Mackenzie.



Also, I finally put up her Halloween/Christmas lights on her bed. There is a short in the wire, so if you touch them the wrong way, half the strand goes out, but she loves them just the same. Here is a picture of the purple ambiance.



Ivory
Ivory complained she was sick the other night. I tried to get more specifics but she just insisted on medicine (she really thinks it cures all ills). Well, I put my tired girl to bed only to come back later and find that she had thrown-up and had a massive diarrhea blow-out and then fallen back asleep. She really was exhausted. I had to wake her and clean her up (of course), and then she proceeded to throw-up a few more times that evening. The next morning she was fit as a fiddle. Obviously something had not agreed with her.
She doesn't take many naps anymore (too bad for me) so by evening she is totally tuckered out. She tends to fall asleep mid-thought.



June
Always looking for something new, June has discovered safety pins. She decided to pin one undershirt to another to make it a leotard kind of outfit.



My only consolation is that they are undershirts and people won't be able to see all the holes she is putting in them.

Daisy
The rolling continues at inopportune times. She tends to wake up at night, decide to roll over and then scream for assistance. Hmmm, I am not loving this new development. I think I got up four times last night, often just to turn her over. But, because she ends up on her tummy often, she is getting better at lifting her body up with her skinny arms. Such is development; you get the good with the bad. This picture cracks me up, she looks so forlorn.



Tyler and Maleen
We went to Tyler's Christmas party last week. It was a great dinner and they had some fun activities. They had some containers at each table with various items and you had to estimate how many were inside. I was telling June just the other day that I was better at estimating than Daddy. Well, Tyler was closer on all three, and he won two of the containers. Guess I shouldn't brag about that anymore.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE that picture of Daisy! Your girls are just too cute.

Beth said...

I am loving the under-tard! :)

meganmushrat said...

I love reading your blogs. It makes me feel like you're not that far away. Do you ever share my blogs with the girls? I would like them to know that their Grandma in Washington thinks about them a LOT. Wish I could be there to give them big hugs and kisses in person.