Sunday, December 23, 2018

Fall Family Fotos

We actually got family pictures done in early March. Check out the post. However, I never could decide what to do with them. I didn't get a large canvas up on the wall and I never changed the girls pictures. Slacking at its best.

Around the same time, I got a coupon to get pictures from a friend who is a very good photographer, so I was already planning those pictures in my mind. I didn't want to put up pictures only to redo everything in a short while.

*time passes*

It was November and I was at a ward party when I started talking to Janille about pictures. I told her that it was very possible Ivory and I would get braces next February and I would love to get pictures before that. She said, "Do them now. Next Saturday. The fall colors still look good."

So we scrambled to get outfits pulled together. We hit Savers and I told the girls to search for something in fall colors. I actually love all the stuff we found. We ended up with brown, purple, red, oranges, and gold. And all for a pretty penny.

Now for the pictures. I adore them. I knew there was a reason I waited to put up new pictures. And there was no slacking this time around. The girls pictures are updated and there is a new canvas above the mantle; even before the pictures made the blog. Now you can enjoy them too.

















What can I say? I think I have a gorgeous family. While Janille was taking pictures of the girls, I leaned over to Tyler and said, "Look what we made." All because these two crazy kids fell in love. I think it has been a beautiful love story so far.

No comments: