Friday, December 28, 2018

Thankful Turkey 2018

Simple post today. I just wanted to share the Thankful Turkey. Sometimes he gets lumped into a chatbook, but I think this one deserves a spotlight. It was Daisy's turn to do the turkey. She picked him out and together we put him together. I think he is awesome.


I have to remind myself though. Do NOT use Carol's Copies anymore for lamination. The last two turkeys have had problems. I don't think their lamination machine is any good. There are always wrinkles and bubbles. Ivory's turkey was much worse, but Daisy's still could have been better. Makes me annoyed. If your machine isn't any good, you should get a new one, or warn people. The only sign they have says they don't refund money if the machine doesn't work, which is 100% of the time, as far as I can tell. I did bookmarks there are you don't get any straighter on the edges, but they still had issues.

As my Dad loved to say: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

* I actually did not understand what that phrase meant for years of my life. He said it a lot though. Apparently we were stinkers.

No comments: