Monday, December 24, 2018

Witches Night Out

Kathi at work does a big shin-dig at her house. She invited me last year and only I was able to go, but this year I took four of the girls with me. June was working every night at the time so she couldn't attend with us. I actually have quite a few witches hats, but I had to get one more to outfit us all.

Grumpy Witches


Mischievous Witches


Casting Spells


Some of my hats match since I got them for me and Miranda ages ago. Well, I guess only four years ago. I'm not sure what Robyn is doing with them here? My favorite part is that she only has one shoe on because she had just gotten back from Marching Band Competition where her foot was run over by a Vibraphone.


Witches Night did not disappoint. There are always a ton of treats and yummy soups and bread. Sometimes it is hard to choose.


I tried to get a picture before it got too dark. There certainly are a lot of spooks out tonight.


We played all sorts of games. Bingo, dance competitions, a cackling competition (which I could have won had I tried. I have a great cackle) best socks and hat competition. It was a fun evening.

My favorite was the giant spider on the roof of the gazebo and the webbed guy underneath. Excellently creepy.



It is good to let out your inner witch now and then.

No comments: