Saturday, December 1, 2018

Slice

Day 31 (Slice)

We have reached the end of Inktober. Because there are 31 days, we just barely bumped into December here. I don't think anyone will mind. In some ways we saved the best for the last. There is something different about this drawing than all the rest. Any guesses?


Robyn did not sketch this piece in pencil first. She says that a true Inktober drawing is done in ink without the pencil sketch. (I've seen people do it both ways.) Robyn was nervous to do it that way but on this last one, she went for it. So that picture was drawn the first time with ink. I'm very impressed. But I've been impressed with the ones done in pencil first as well.

Robyn is quite an artist. I love her creativity and natural ability. I hope she continues with her art for the rest of her life. It is a talent that blesses others as well as the owner.

No comments: