Thursday, November 3, 2016

Seeing the World Again



I finally got my ducks in a row and figured out that I should get new eyeware for the kids at the beginning of school, instead of a few months into the school year. We had all our appointments the week before school, but that means new glasses don't arrive until a week or so later, but that was okay.

New glasses are always fun. The girls pick them out online. Ivory and June did get contacts, but they always have a backup pair of glasses. And Ivory wears her glasses more often than contacts anyway. Let's check out these new spectacles.

June went for red, her favorite color.


I love this bright blue pair, although I actually miss the spider webs a little.


I inscribed a message on the inside of Ivory's ear piece. It says, 'Fly you high'. Anyone know the reference?


Robyn got the same style as her last pair, but a lighter color. I really like them.


But it is obvious, that no matter how cute the glasses, the real beauty lies beneath them.

And in case you are wondering, so far Pearl can see just fine. That doesn't mean she won't need glasses, but that her eyes won't be as bad as Ivory and Daisy who needed them very early.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

It seems like you can buy just about everything online these days. Wow, I'll be they are a lot cheaper! The kids look good in them.