Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm Running Out of Ways to Say This Post is a Conglomeration of Random Facts

I wish my life wasn't so piecey right now. But I still want to remember the random moments that keep me going. Because trust me, there are plenty of those unfriendly moments that you just throw right back in the pond when you catch them. And chances are pretty good they will show up again, but you certainly don't want to take pictures and write home about it.

So, anyone up for some feel-good fluff?

Look at these cuties. The horse ain't too bad neither.


Tricia let us borrow her fruit miracle maker. This thing is amazing.


Yes, I have seen it before, and yes, I have used one before. But not with so many hungry mouths at one time. Brilliant I tell you. And Pearl gets a kick out of the thing in action. (Especially if you make funny noises while you are peeling.)

We got these glow in the dark spiders and eye-balls the other day at Arctic Circle. (It was a girl's night out, since Tyler was missing. I feel like it is a mini party everywhere we go. People always stop and count and mention that they are all girls. Really? I hadn't noticed. Still, it is fun to see them in action.) The spiders were sticky and one of the kids saw that the ceiling of Arctic Circle had several spiders stuck to it. Naturally, when we came home, they all wanted to throw them on our ceiling. Good times. I would lift Pearl high in the air to retrieve them. She really liked the flashy things, although watching them too closely gave me a headache.


See, all five...so cute.


Oh, one more. Proof that I do try to do their hair every once in a while. Even if it all falls out by around lunch time.


 And so off to bed. Is it only Monday? This day was long.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Your girls are so cute - and so great that you guys have fun together all the time!