Friday, October 14, 2011

June's Gallery

I realized that time was slipping away and I hadn't taken June's nine year old pictures. Here are the things I noticed since her last session:

1. June now has braces
2. June also has glasses
3. She opted for a dress (She never wears dresses. I think the last time she wore a dress was for her baptism pictures.)
4. She is still beautiful
5. She has changed a lot since last year
6. She is growing too quickly

enjoy.








Everyone says that June looks just like Tyler. Two peas in a pod.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pictures, adorable girl!

Scott and Svetlana said...

She indeed very beautiful! And she does looks like Tyler :) Great pictures!

meganmushrat said...

I do love that you take pictures of your girls for their birthdays (even if its often after the event). How fun that Tyler could be along for this one too. That one of the two of them jumping into the air is priceless. And I think they are two rather different looking peas!

¡Vieve! said...

I was noticing at the first few pics that she looks like Tyler - but she is much much cuter. ;)