Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Neighbors

I have some kick-butt neighbors. So much so, that I secretly never want to move. EVER. AGAIN. That probably isn't in the cards, but I can dream, right?

In the meantime, I would like to show off one of my cutest neighbors. Sunny was kind enough to let me do my first baby session. Granted, little Thomas is not a newborn, but that was better in some ways, because we got some cute smiles. He was a perfect angel. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Photos of the week:


This baby is adorable


I still love feet


He got tired and Sunny cuddled him for a few moments and he was asleep. It was like butta', I tell ya.


When he awoke, his sister couldn't help but give him kisses.


 This baby loves his mama.



I am a little behind on my themes, but waiting for these pictures was worth it. Don't ya think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are such cute pictures. He looks so much like his mama (sorry Scott).

Scott and Svetlana said...

Awww, so cute! Pictures are indeed very touchy :) What a special talent you have to capture those precious moments :) Thanks for sharing :)

Bren said...

Your pictures are beautiful Maleen! You are very talented my friend!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Great photos Maleen! Thomas is a doll and Sunny looks beautiful too!