Tuesday, October 25, 2011

iPad*

I am posting from an iPad and I don't like it. There is a reason that God invented the keyboard. Okay, maybe not God so much as some computer nerd, but God probably is a computer nerd as well as a gardener, athlete, scholar...you name it.

Regardless, I am quite slow when it comes to picking up new technology. I drag my heels, but then usually enjoy it once I understand all the quirks. But it is hard to get me to change over. I am a creature of comfort and familiarity. And maybe a tad bit of laziness. (You didn't hear that from me.)

And since I have no reason to use an iPad again, unless my computer goes haywire (which it has been known to do) I will just stick to my good old-fashioned way of blogging. (Is it too soon to call a standard keyboard old-fashioned?)

Phew. That is enough very small typing for me. Peace out.



* Husband has iPad on loan from work.

3 comments:

meganmushrat said...

I have to agree with you. As far as I am concerned, the iPad is great for playing games, but is NOT a substitute for the computer. It takes forever to check my email on the iPad, and as for writing a response - painfully slow. I don't think a standard keyboard is old-fashioned at all. What IS old fashioned is a typewriter!

Scott and Svetlana said...

I absolutely agree, iPad is not for writing/emailing/blogging. Its a great tool to entertain your kid while in airport, train, long car ride, etc. or checking stuff online plus games.
Bottom line don't feel so bad about yourself and new technology! Maybe you'll come to like using iPad later or maybe not at all, it's all good!

¡Vieve! said...

I would love an iPad. I don't even know what I would do with it, since I have a computer and an iPhone, but still, I'd love it.