Friday, October 28, 2011

Why I Haven't Been Blogging


Okay, my lack of blogging is not because I have been sleeping. (If only.) But it has been a full week with Reflections and Halloween preparations. Hopefully Trunk-or-Treat will be everything the kids hope it will be tomorrow. But since it will probably be the candypalooza they were expecting, I doubt we will have any complainers. The real trick will be to keep Pearl from Pterodactyl screaming every time we expect her to put candy in her bucket versus her mouth. Should be boat-loads of fun.

I will try to be diligent and put on here:

Pumpkins we carved
Reflections entries
Jett's Halloween Party
Walking in the Canyon
Photography Themes
Trunk-or-Treat
And Random Crap as usual

Wow, that list doesn't look overwhelming at all. Maybe I will go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

You look so cute sleeping, I wish I had a chance to do that one at some point. Can't wait on your upcoming posts :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I thought you were going to say you're expecting! ;)

¡Vieve! said...

That position doesn't look comfortable at all!