Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Collection

Life is good. I ran a 5k this morning, in which I did not die. I will tell you about it later.

I meant to put this picture on here long ago. I mentioned this frame back here, and I filled it very quickly, but I kept forgetting to post it on here. I see these pictures every time I walk up my stairs.


I like them. It reminds me to keep it real and that things don't have to be perfect. And it is important to laugh.

Also got me some new jeans recently, since my old ones finally ripped through the knees. (Have I mentioned that I live in jeans?) I ended up at Old Navy, and really I don't love their jeans, but they had some new ones. They call them Trouser jeans, but Hello? They are totally Bell Bottoms brought back.


Love it. I have a thing for jeans with flare. I could not get on board the skinny jean's train. My girls ended up with a few pairs from Grandma, but I will probably never own any. I don't feel like a hippie, but I sure love my new jeans.

Daisy went to a princess birthday party the other day. She was cute and so happy to be invited to something that the other girls weren't. (You can tell she visited Grandpa the week before because her name is still on her head.)


Of course Pearl came anyway. She is my little tag-along.


Anyway, must run and play with my kids. We have nothing going on today (small miracle) so that is what I intend to do...nothing. Or a close approximation.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Those jeans are so cute - I'm totally going to have to go get some! Those girls of yours are also really cute!

Emma Jo said...

Love the frame! Love that you ran a 5K (and didn't die!) Love the sisters going somewhere by themselves and names on foreheads and adorable little tagalongs.