Sunday, July 29, 2012

In With a Bounce, Out With a Shuffle


It was too good a deal to not Bounce Back to Lagoon within the 10 allotted days. So, that is what we did, but we mixed it up a bit. We left the minis at home, and we added a few new passengers.

Grandma, amazingly came back, and she brought cousins, Jack and Rozz. That was a great added bonus. Although Jack isn't the only grandson, his age places him squarely between all my girls, but he doesn't mind a bit. He's a chipper little soul. Oh, and check out those lashes.


The day went much the same as before. All the kids got along great. I especially thought it was very cute when Robyn would take Jack on rides. She was very nurturing. She would help him and let him sit where he wanted. Check out the game faces on these two.


We did a few water rides, although the rapids were closed. (Boo.) We all got a little wet on the Odysea, but Robyn looked like she may have had an accident. (Just kidding, when I mentioned that she 'wet' her pants, I got the glare.)


The big requests were from Ivory who demanded that she go on the Lady Bug Bop ALONE. I told her that it didn't make any sense and they would probably pair her up with someone if she didn't have a partner, but that is what she wanted. So that is what she got. They paired her up with a boy (who she made friends with right away) and Ivory was proud to show us all that she could go by herself.


Some others came for the ride, but they didn't sit by her.


We others watched from the side lines. I think these two are pretty cute.


The other big request was for the train. Jack really wanted to go on the train. I remember him whispering in my ear that we were going to go on the train soon. After boarding, we queried the passengers as to what they thought about the upcoming ride. Rozz gave the train two thumbs up.


Ivory gave it one thumb, and was discouraged to see that with my added thumb, it turned out to be two anyway.


Jack was all for it. In fact, we caught this shot of his face just as the train whistle sounded. He was one excited kid.


We did the water park too. Grandma and I were the only ones flipping over on the slides this time. But what's a little water when you are already wet.

We got in some favorites like Colossus, the Fire Dragon, and the Skyride.


In case you were wondering, we never did find June's glasses. I think the Spider ate them.

I like these last shots. It's one thing to catch a picture of someone on the Tilt-a-Whirl...


But it's another when they catch you taking a picture.


(That ride would make me sick, sick, sick.)

All in all, a fun day. I think we can safely say that Lagoon is in our past, at least for a while. Although the stamps seem to last forever.




ATTENTION!!

If you have not commented on the 1000!!! post, you need to go do that NOW. I am postponing the drawing until I get at least 14 comments. (Only three comments away.) Because I am thinking I should at least have more comments than when I had 100 posts. Come on people. 900 posts later and I'm getting less comments?

Oh well, people are busy.

But I am stubborn. 

So let's see those last three comments!




2 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in forever! That's great that you guys were able to bounce back. Looks like so much fun!!!

¡Vieve! said...

I'm still not sure how the bounce back thing works, so kudos to you guys for taking advantage of it. How fun!