Monday, July 9, 2012

Littlest Pet Shop School

I mentioned that on the Fourth of July there was some napping going on. I am so happy to say that we have reached a stage that while some children don't nap, at least they can entertain themselves while parents take a breather. Granted, it is essential that Pearl is sleeping if we want a bit of relaxation, but that will change with time as well.

Robyn and June were quite the busy bodies while we snoozed. They built an entire world, or at least the educational system for one. When they are super proud of themselves, they make sure that everything is well documented. So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you the Littlest Pet Shop School.

This is everything set up, but I'm sure you would like to see the creative details.


Here is the sixth grade. (Make sure you whisper, they are taking a test.)


The Swan earned the prestigious position of Principal. And she has her assistant and enforcers. (The teensies are security. Isn't that the funniest?)


Here is another class hard at work.


This school (like any other) has a Lost-n-found and a Cafeteria. Although they bring the food to the individual classes. (Nothing like delivery.)


I love that Kindergarten is drawing pictures instead of writing like the other rooms.


There is even a nursery.


The nurse is in the very corner, but she has some good equipment.


The bus of course. Notice the enforcers are here too.


Apparently it is not time for recess yet, because no one is playing right now.


But there is a line at the bathrooms.


I was really impressed when I got up. I feel that I have lost a lot of imagination as I have grown up, but I remember playing with my sister for hours. I am glad to see my kids doing the same thing.

3 comments:

meganmushrat said...

This really brings back memories of when Uncle Tim and I used to play with all the plastic animals that we had. Grandma would often join in the games as well. I can remember playing clock solitaire and putting an animal on each stack of cards and seeing which one was the last to fall into the hot lava! It's great when kids can use their imaginations instead of having everything handed to them in a video game.

Katie said...

Your girls are so creative and so cute! This is awesome. I especially love the bathrooms. They thought of everything. :)

¡Vieve! said...

Holy cow, those are some super detailed school classes! And so adorable.