Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And They're Off

My Nephew is back in Washington.

Three of my kids are back in (full day) school.

This will hopefully give me time to catch up on some blogging.

I have promised husband that I will not touch the computer in the evenings, since that is our only time together.

But since I just managed a shower while the littles are down watching Diego, I think I can make things work this year.

No, I will not use my TV as a babysitter (much).

I will be carpooling more this year. Blat.

Daisy will start preschool at some point.

Life will still be busy.

But I have decided that I love it all.

I love summer, when the kids come home and you can play and relax.

I love when schools starts again and you get a set schedule and a different amount of freedom.

Things will change whether you want them to or not.

You might as well just enjoy the ride.

I was getting a pedicure the other day, and they play very random (in my opinion) movies there. There was another weird "romance" on, but I enjoyed this quote.

(Paraphrased)

"Life is like a disco. The music will change, but you just keep on dancing."

Here's to dancing through another school year.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

You can totes do it! Just do it one day...step...inch at a time. :)