Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Not Exactly a Bucket List

I love lists. They keep me organized. They let me see what I have accomplished and what I need to do pronto. Without a shopping list I would never remember what to pick up at the store. (Besides Peanut Butter M&Ms of course.)

A while ago I had to put together a blog list. You know, the kind where I write down all the things that I still need to blog about. Especially this summer there has been an unending list of things to keep up with. I knew that if I didn't write it all down, it would get lost in the myriad of picture folders on the computer and the grey matter in my cranium.

I dot each post and then circle the dot once it makes it to the web. It is easy to see what hasn't been covered and it is even more obvious when something gets left behind.  Like a certain little dotted post that was getting left behind.

So today is the day to circle the dot that was sticking out like a sore thumb amidst all the others. (Am I sounding too weird now? Did anyone really want to know about my OCD tendencies? Sure you do.)

GEOMAG'S. Let's talk about them and show you some pictures. June got them for Christmas. They weren't exactly what Santa was looking for, but I hear the ones he wanted were out of business/stock inconveniently around Christmas. Sometimes even Santa can't catch a break.

But these toys are still a lot of fun and the girls have a lot of fun making creations. Here are some small buildings. I like to call them Pagodas.


Then they built higher. Here is the library, perhaps.


And a skyscraper.


The symmetry makes fun designs.


June then took out the inside pieces and showed me her spider web.


Then we made it look a little more realistic. Eww.


Robyn made a starfish.


June is walking her dog.


Robyn made a camera.


Say 'Cheese!'


Pardon me while I go circle a dot. I have a smile on my face too.


Oh wait...

I forgot. While I was finding these pictures in the maze of folders, I came across these lovelies.



Could she be more of a diva?


1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Cute! This looks like a crazy toy, it can do so many things!