Thursday, August 23, 2012

A to Z

It is definitely a different routine around here. I feel out of sorts, but I know it will settle in time, much like bad chili.

The girls seem to be enjoying school. My guess is that their favorite parts right now are seeing friends again, having home lunch, and getting a snack after school. (It is amazing what food does to keep you going.)

I was able to catch all three on the first day, and I remembered to do their 'other' favorites. It is fun to see them change and grow. I hope you enjoy these.




If you want to see the differences from last year, you can look here, and here. I never got one of June, but I am all about repentance. (You kinda have to rely on it when you are a mother.)

The littles are I are having a relaxing day. We loaded up on library books and snacks yesterday and now we can sit back and reap our rewards. Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

That's a great idea, I need to do that.

meganmushrat said...

Well, I originally wanted to be a veterinarian - and was told that it was easier to get into medical school, and then I could switch over to veterinary school after a couple of years. Of course, I never got into medical school so all those plans went down the drain, but I find it cool that a couple of my grandkids have the same idea (even if it will probably change next year!).

¡Vieve! said...

That is such a great idea, I like the picture with it, and that the writing colors are their favs.