Thursday, November 27, 2014

3.14 for Breakfast

Pie for morning festivities has been a tradition for a while in the Cazier household. Barry bought pies at three different stores so we could sample the wares and choose the winner. I vote Raspberry pie from Frontier Pie. I believe that was Barry's favorite as well.

Things are always a little chaotic in the best way during Thanksgiving time. Tyler and I alternate picking up the camera. We get random shots here and there. There isn't always a lot of rhyme or reason, but I picked out my favorites from the morning. Hope you see something that makes you smile.












I am sorry that I didn't get a picture of Pearl. She came to me later in the day with the messiest raspberry pie face you ever did see. I think she was busy licking the last bits off the pie plate. I sent her to the bathroom to get cleaned up instead of getting the camera. Pity.

Stay tuned for the evening feasting...

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Pie for breakfast - sounds delightful! Was any of it gluten-free?